Comfy™ Boot Orthosis is excellent for treatment of plantar flexion, foot drop and wound care. It is often used for bedridden patients to prevent heal pressure sores. The heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel. Additionally, an anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation.
The Comfy™ Boot Orthosis with Straps Orthosis helps control Plantar Flexion. The straps can be adjusted and readjusted.
Features fo the Comfy™ Boot Orthosis:
• Soft fleece lined cover wisks away moistures from the skin to maintain skin integrity
• Allows heel to float thus eliminating pressure or friction on the heel and enhances blood circulation that is vital to healing
• The splint frame resists plantar flexion while providing a dynamic push to extension for the correction of foot drop, foot ankle contractures and deformity
• The adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and adjusts to accommodate variation in foot sizes
• Rotator Bar can be positioned to the side to control hep and leg rotation
• An extender kit is available for patients with increased calf and foot circumference or edema
- Pediatric Sizes available
- Rotation Bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation
- Comes with a washable cover and an anti-rotational bar.